The successful candidate will report directly to the National Training Manager and will be responsible for the following:
• Attend class and practical training.
• Ensure portfolios are handed in on deadline dates.
• Perform duties related to the driver training and the learning programme. o Code 10 unendorsed driver’s license
• Code 14 will prove advantageous
• A valid South African Identity Document
• Grade 12 Matric certificate/ NQF level 4 Qualification
• Older than 25 years of age • At least 3 years proven code 10 driving experience
• Reliable contactable references R 3500 Stipend